Wednesday, December 18, 2013

South Shore Decorating Blog: Lots of New Kitchens and Baths to Show You! .. So glad I saw this, I was thinking of taking down my solid mirror from the 70's. Now I discovered I need to add side mirrors, love it!

great for small bathrooms!
great for small bathrooms!

Download whole gallery
bathroom storage
bathroom storage

Download whole gallery
black and white bathroom
black and white bathroom

Download whole gallery
Cool bathroom.
Cool bathroom.

Download whole gallery
South Shore Decorating Blog: Lots of New Kitchens and Baths to Show You! .. So glad I saw this, I was thinking of taking down my solid mirror from the 70's. Now I discovered I need to add side mirrors, love it!
South Shore Decorating Blog: Lots of New Kitchens and Baths to Show You! .. So glad I saw this, I was thinking of taking down my solid mirror from the 70's.  Now I discovered I need to add side mirrors, love it!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment